18 May 2021
15 June 2021
This role will see you working on-site for two major developments of theirs both in the eastern area and partnering with another franchise in West Auckland. You will assist in delivering the company's building projects on time and to a high standard, meeting client needs, health and safety requirements and managing costs effectively.
The exciting part about this company is it will see you often partnering with their sister developer company, working across both commercial and residential projects both with private developers, public sector and iwi groups.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and undertaking site establishment
- Set up and manage weekly construction programmes and deliver site supervision to or ahead of schedule
- Manage and deliver acquisitions of materials and manage subcontractors
- Quality Assurance including booking site inspections and follow up
- Client management and PCG meetings
- Prompt reporting and updates to the Project Manager
- Complying with all HSE legislation, regulations and codes of practice
- Account management including site orders and deliveries
- Previous site management experience with a contractor/home builder
- Construction related certificate or qualification
- The ability to motivate, drive and direct sub-contract labour
- Experience across the residential and/or commercial sector
- Skilled in OH&S and industrial relations
- Excellent organisational and operational skills
- Adept in Microsoft Project and excel
- A problem solver and able to manage conflict effectively
Please apply online or if you require further information on the role, contact Rachel McNickle on 027 274 6821.