30 May 2021
28 June 2021
The business offers a comprehensive suite of cradle to grave project development and delivery services to its clients. They cover each step from development feasibility through to turn key delivery and income realisation of finished scheme. In this role, you will work closely with their clients and wider project delivery team, giving you front row proximity to best practice development management processes. You will support several current and new developments across an array of property asset classes.
The role will be based in their Waikato office however will likely require some travel depending on location of developments. The position could potentially be based in Auckland with the candidate willing to travel whenever necessary. The position is immediately available with exciting early stage developments for a number of their reputable clients.
- Assist with managing a range of property development projects
- Help maintain relationships that build a positive external perception of the business
- Assist in developing detailed project strategies and plans for development projects
- You will assist on a range of responsibilities that include: market research, planning, feasibility & scoping of opportunities
- Be involved in the selection of project teams of consultants and contractors, which comply with company policy and objectives to ensure projects are procured on time, and within budget
- Help to produce high quality projects that maximise the company's return on investment
You will also have:
- Negotiation skills and client relationship management
- A good understanding of financial and analytic work
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to produce high quality reports and presentations
- Previous experience across front end due-diligence, planning and design
To apply in strict confidence, click the apply button or for more information please contact Rachel McNickle on 027 274 6821, or firstname.lastname@example.org.