75,000 - 85,000
19 May 2021
16 June 2021
This role will see you supporting the Design Manager in their duties to ensure plans and specifications remain accurate throughout the design process through to submission. You will likely support two major developments of theirs both in the eastern area and partnering with another franchise in West Auckland. These projects consist of purpose built housing facilities and a large freestanding housing community for a brighter future.
The exciting part about this company is it will see you often partnering with their sister developer company, working across both commercial and residential projects both with private developers, public sector and iwi groups.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with local councils and consultants to close out any RFI's or queries
- Completing Quality Assurance checks on drawings throughout the design process
- Liaising with clients and providing contractor support as required
- Liaison with sub-consultants
- The preparation of construction documents
- Supporting the Design Manager with necessary duties
- Demonstrate a commitment and follow up to health and safety
- Relevant diploma or degree to the position
- 2+ years of NZ experience in a similar discipline
- Proficient in ArchiCad
- High level of documentation accuracy and attention to detail
- BIM experience would be advantageous
- Knowledge of NZBC and NZS 3604
- Ability to work at a fast pace and prioritise tasks effectively
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills
Please apply online or if you require further information on the role, contact Rachel McNickle on 027 274 6821.