Senior Consultant | Professional Services
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 18th July 2019
- Job Type
Rewards, recognition, and great remuneration could be yours… are you the right recruiter for the challenge?
We are looking to hire an experienced Consultant in our Auckland office to be part of our growing Professional Services team that recruits across legal, risk and compliance.
You'll have the opportunity to play a leadership role in this function, working with corporates such as law firms. financial institutions and insurance businesses. You will be well supported by colleagues with a complimentary skill set. You will be a crucial part of the national success of the work we do in the professional services recruitment sector, where we have rapidly established ourselves as key supplier to an impressive collection of clients.
This is a great career opportunity with genuine development potential, and our staff are strongly encouraged to innovate, communicate, and add value to the company in their own unique way.
Cobalt strives for quality, excels at delivery, acts with integrity, and takes responsibility for ourselves, our candidates, and our clients. We are a market leading recruitment consultancy servicing the Professional Services, Legal, Property & Infrastructure sectors in New Zealand.
With our New Zealand branch opening in 2009, for years, we’ve been helping our clients to realise their business objectives and growth plans, and empower them to make the best hiring decisions based on quality candidates.
We've got a great team of Consultants in place who drive, support, and collaborate to help their co-workers reach the heights they strive for and… we like to think that we’re a vibrant and engaging bunch, who genuinely enjoy each other’s company.
If you know recruitment, you know no two days are ever the same. This job will be fast paced, and challenging at times, but if you're looking for an opportunity to work for a market leader with a great track record and a fun environment then we would love to have a chat!
The Benefits of working for Cobalt
- Social Club - Friday drinks, Annual team trip & company wide events
- Quarterly ‘Blueprint’ Awards – recognizing employees who embody our values
- Quarterly work team dinners
- Weekly fruit delivery
- Company car to use for meeting commuting
- Opportunities to communicate your ideas to directors & senior management
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Personal and professional development training
Top remuneration and earning potential is on offer for the right person!
What you need to Succeed
- 2+ years' end to end recruitment experience recruiting for roles in the professional services field (e.g. risk, compliance banking and finance roles) or strong experience within a sales / business development role with demonstrable success
- Entrepreneurial abilities and an interest in growing a division, moving into a more senior role over time
- Ambition – we appreciate it, we need it, and we reward it
- Confidence in a client facing capacity
- An inquisitive mind and a thirst for new information
- Relationship based approach to sales
- Excellent communication skills
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent
Please apply below with your CV or call Anand Ranchhod or Matt Donnelly on (09) 303 9093 for a confidential discussion about your future today.