Senior Consultant | Legal and Compliance
- Asia, Singapore
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 27th August 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt is the leading international recruitment provider to the Financial Services, Private Equity/Venture Capital, Real Estate and Construction & Engineering sectors across the Asia region. With Legal & Compliance being a core function, we recruit mid to senior level legal professionals from a number of our global offices for clients ranging from private equity and real estate funds, to fintech and other commerce clients.
Recently our Head of Legal went inhouse, such was the good job he was doing, and we are looking to appoint someone to inherit his hot-desk of clients and roles. Billing potential starts at $400,000 and can exceed $500/600,000.
The Team also has another outstanding Consultant to work with, mentor or manage depending on what stage you are at. We offer an excellent training programme for managers too.
This is an outstanding opportunity where you will have the chance to work on numerous mandates with some of the leading and most exciting clients in the market along with receiving some of the best rewards in the industry and uncapped commission.
What Cobalt can offer you:
- A clear path for growth in your career through our excellent training programme
- An outstanding uncapped commission scheme that rewards success up to 55% (no clawback or rollover thresholds)
- Competitive salary with an attractive range of incentives and benefits which includes:
- Weekly and monthly incentives, competitions and awards
- Corporate Fitness First membership
- Work from home policy
- Flexible working hours
- Quarterly events & prizes including a high achievers lunch at a luxury restaurant and cash prize awards for our nominated Blueprint Champion and Consultant of the Quarter
- Annual prizes such as a paid holiday for the highest achievers, Consultant of the Year and New Consultant of the Year
- Summer holiday – Phuket 2019
- Summer/Christmas parties, dress down Friday's and altered working hours for your birthday
- And many more
Overview of role:
- A full 360 recruitment role including originating and executing roles in the legal & compliance market across Singapore and APAC
- Opportunity to work in-house and/or private practice roles - you decide we have Terms with both!
- To win, retain and develop business
- Source high calibre candidates to meet and exceed client expectations
- Manage client and candidate relationships to ensure complete satisfaction
- Develop 'Best In Class' assignment management & delivery processes for use across the business
- Actively contribute to 'Thought Leadership' initiatives which enhance the Cobalt brand
- Coach and mentor junior team members as and when needed
- Achieve agreed revenue targets and develop and manage a consistent revenue stream
The successful applicant:
- Strong ambition to succeed and progress your career within our business
- Previous recruitment within the legal & compliance space would be highly advantageous
- A proven deal track record of leading recruitment processes from start to finish including winning new business
- Possess natural sales ability along with strong communication skills and the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management
- Be highly organised with a "can do attitude" and be a self starter
- Excellent client and candidate negotiation skills
We go to great lengths to make Cobalt an attractive place to build your career and this is why we feature in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For and why we were awarded Best International Recruitment Company of the Year 2017 by APSCo and many more awards in 2018. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a successful, market leading organisation that rewards each individual on their own merits. Excellent opportunities for future career progression are also available for the successful individual.
The Singapore office is typified by hard-working, intelligent and outgoing Consultants. The team is sociable both in and outside of work and take pride in the service we provide for our clients. Find us on Facebook or YouTube for more information on what it's like to work at Cobalt.
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.