Senior Consultant - India & SE Asia Real Estate
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 17th January 2018
- Job Type
The world is full of recruitment companies; how do you choose the right one to work for? We say; look for a firm that can balance being good at what it does with being a great place to work. We recently won the Best International Recruitment Company of the Year Award for 2017 awarded by APSCo.
Cobalt Recruitment is a leading international search and recruitment provider to the Financial Services & Accounting, Property and Construction & Engineering sectors. We have offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia and New Zealand and recruit at all levels from recently qualified professionals to Board Directors on a permanent and interim basis.
In our Singapore office we are looking to appoint a Senior Consultant to join our Real Estate Team with an extended focus on RE across wider APAC. This will be a fast-start hot-desk (actually taking on a client-base of existing major clients), in a wider well established team and is an excellent opportunity for someone to bill some significant revenue for the remainder of 2017 and into 2018.
This role will have either a focus on India (the worlds fastest growing RE market), SE Asia (a highly desireable and exciting growth market) or China (what was and is close to the fastest growing RE market).
The Client Base
The client-base is far-reaching and well-developed with access to clients across the region from property companies and developers to real estate funds and investment firms. We have numerous PSL’s with the largest platforms in the region as well as personal relationships with smaller boutiques and family offices.
Why India - 6 or the Top 10 biggest investors in to India globally come out of Singapore and it has the largest global demand for office real estate!
• Experience in property/real estate recruitment essential
• Previous Banking/Private Equity/Venture Capital or Financial Services recruitment experience is useful
• Experience of high quality/level recruitment desirable
• An outgoing personality with the ability to communicate easily and naturally up to executive director level
• High work ethic
• Ambition to succeed and progress your career within our business
The Singapore office has a fair blend of senior and junior recruiters who all operate in a 360 role across their own desks. We encourage collaboration and cross-selling in the alternative investment space winning roles and pitch opportunities through and for our colleagues.
With 5 different nationalities in the office and a track record of recruiting into 9 countries across Asia (from Singapore) consultants have the autonomy to develop their own strategy and decide on which clients and what locations they work.
What you can expect
Each consultant is given access to LinkedIn Recruiter as well as the leading job portals and search functions available. Beyond this we have a database which has grown to considerable size over the last decade offering the successful candidate every chance to be successful in this role.
Lastly there are always career development opportunities at Cobalt whether that be as a principal biller or for those with ambitions to lead a team. This role reports to the Singapore Country Director.
- Regular weekly spot prizes including cash, vouchers, early finishes
- Subsidised FitnessFirst gym membership
- Regular sports and charity events (Clean & Lean, Spartan Race)
- Cinema Club
- Birthday late start or early finish
- Fresh fruit delivered regularly
- Flexible working hours
- Season ticket loans
- Medical insurance
- Well-being- flu jabs and eye tests
- Office closed over Christmas
- Annual summer and Christmas parties
- Annual weekends away
- Post work drinks every Friday
- Competitive base salaries
- Leading bonus structure (personal NFI and management)
- External market-leading Training Programme
- Medical cover
- Discounted Fitness First membership
- Company trips abroad
- Annual High-Achievers trip to Las Vegas
- Achievement rewards (holidays and weekends away)
- Excellent work-life balance for our industry
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast paced sales environment, can demonstrate excellent communication skills and have the determination to get deals done, then get in touch with us ASAP!