- Asia, Singapore
- Cobalt Recruitment, Resourcer
- 29th January 2018
- Job Type
As our team in Singapore continues to grow and see a sharp and long-standing increase in work, there is an urgent need to bring on board a Researcher to report in to our Head of Financial Services. This exciting and challenging position will be in a team that embraces the company values, a team culture built on professionalism and excellence of service.
The Singapore office has a fair blend of senior and junior recruiters who all operate in a 360 role across their own desks. We encourage collaboration and cross-selling in the alternative investment space winning roles and pitch opportunities through and for our colleagues. The Financial Services team is no different and is expert in generating quality exclusive opportunities of all levels. The Researcher will be working directly with the Team Lead but also alongside the wider team on a variety of interesting mandates.
- Previous experience in recruitment desirable
- Previous financial services experience is useful
- An outgoing personality with the ability to communicate easily and naturally up to executive director level
- High work ethic
- Ambition to succeed and progress your career within our business
What you can expect
Each Researcher at Cobalt is given access to LinkedIn Recruiter, as well as the leading job portals and search functions available. Beyond this we have a database which has grown to a considerable size over the last decade offering the successful candidate every chance to be successful in this role.
Lastly there are always career development opportunities at Cobalt whether that be as a long-standing Researcher, as a principal biller or for those with ambitions to lead a team.
- Regular weekly spot prizes including cash, vouchers, early finishes
- Subsidised FitnessFirst gym membership
- Regular sports and charity events (Clean & Lean, Spartan Race)
- Cinema Club
- Birthday late start or early finish
- Fresh fruit delivered regularly
- Flexible working hours
- Season ticket loans
- Medical insurance
- Well-being- flu jabs and eye tests
- Office closed over Christmas
- Annual summer and Christmas parties
- Annual weekends away
- Post work drinks every Friday
- Competitive base salaries
- Leading bonus structure (personal NFI and management)
- External market-leading Training Programme
- Medical cover
- Discounted Fitness First membership
- Company trips abroad
- Annual High-Achievers trip to Las Vegas
- Achievement rewards (holidays and weekends away)
- Excellent work-life balance for our industry
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast paced sales environment, can demonstrate excellent communication skills and have the determination to get deals done, then please apply with your CV ASAP or contact our Singapore office and ask for Nick.