Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer- Legal
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Cobalt Recruitment, Junior Recruiter
- 13th March 2019
- Job Type
We are looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer in our Auckland office to work in a high performing team recruiting into the legal space. We have a great brand, history of success, established client base and experienced consultants ready to share their knowledge with you and a whole lot of ambition.
The Benefits of working for Cobalt
- Social Club - Friday drinks, annual team trip & company wide events
- Quarterly ‘Blueprint’ Awards – recognizing employees who embody our values
- Quarterly work team dinners
- Weekly fruit delivery and healthy breakfast on us!
- Company paid gym memberships plus 90 minute lunch breaks to make the most of it
- Company car to use for meeting commuting
- Opportunities to communicate your ideas to directors & senior management
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Personal and professional development training
Based in Auckland you will be a crucial part in the success of our legal business where we have rapidly established ourselves as key suppliers to an impressive collection of great clients.
This role will see you working as a key part of a highly experienced legal team, supporting and learning from your peers, with candidate generation and management, market mapping research (both locally and internationally), advertisement writing, references and candidate networking. Your day will involve working a number of active job briefs, learning sourcing channels and liaising with candidates to ensure we are attracting and connecting with the best in the industry. This role will provide the opportunity to naturally develop into a junior consultant position, should the right candidate take hold of the opportunity.
This is a great career opportunity with genuine development potential and our staff are strongly encouraged to innovate, communicate, and add value to the company in their own unique way.
What you need to succeed
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent (legal background preferred)
- Some recruitment experience would be great but not essential
- End to end sales experience
- Ambition – we appreciate it, we need it, and we reward it
- Confidence in a client facing capacity
- An inquisitive mind and a thirst for new information
- Relationship based approach to sales
- Excellent communication skills
Cobalt strives for quality, excels at delivery, acts with integrity, and takes responsibility for ourselves, our candidates, and our clients. We are a market leading recruitment consultancy servicing the Property & Infrastructure, Accounting, Finance and Legal sectors in New Zealand. With our New Zealand branch opening in 2009, for years, we’ve been helping our clients to realise their business objectives and growth plans and empower them to make the best hiring decisions based on quality candidates.
We've got a great team of Consultants in place who drive, support, and collaborate to help their co-workers reach the heights they strive for and… we like to think that we’re a vibrant and engaging bunch, who genuinely enjoy each other’s’ company.
If you know recruitment, you know no two days are ever the same. This job will be fast paced, and challenging at times, but if you're looking for an opportunity to work for a market leader with a great track record and a fun environment then we would love to have a chat!
Please apply with your CV or call Matt Donnelly or Anand Ranchhod on 09 303 9093 for a confidential discussion about your future today.