Recruitment Consultant (Dubai)
- Middle East & North Africa
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 29th March 2017
- Job Type
Established for over a decade Cobalt Recruitment is a highly regarded international real estate recruitment firm with a network of 14 offices across 4 continents. Due to planned expansion, we are looking for an experienced Consultant to join our Banking & Finance team within the Dubai office.
The successful person would be joining an established and growing team with an unparalleled track record in the market. As a fully fledged consultant running your own client base, you will be responsible for the full 360 recruitment process.
Key duties would include:
- Candidate and client management
- Business development
- Full service recruitment function that includes generation of candidates, candidate qualification, interviewing, reference checking, advertising, process management and deal management
- Post placement support
- A minimum of 12 months Recruitment experience in a GCC country, preferably the UAE.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Banking & Finance recruitment
- A proven track record of success within the Recruitment Industry
- Demonstrable experience of Cobalt's Blueprint values "Integrity, Responsibility, Delivery, and Transparency"
- Degree qualified preferable
The Dubai office is typified by hard-working, intelligent and outgoing consultants and is sociable both in and outside of work. We take pride in the service we provide for our clients. The job of a recruitment consultant is continually busy and pressured therefore we are looking for a charismatic and driven person who is ambitious to learn and progress their career and earning potential beyond their peers.
Please apply online with your current CV if you're interested in this role.
P.S You can also find out more about what it's like to work at Cobalt Recruitment on Facebook or check out our video on YouTube.