Interim Global Marketing Manager
- UK, London
- Cobalt Recruitment, Support
- 5th February 2018
- Job Type
Global Marketing Manager, Interim for maternity cover
Part-time - 3-4 days a week
A Marketing Manager who is comfortable with strategy, as well as being "hands on" is required for circa 12 month maternity cover for a global recruiter.
Cobalt Recruitment is a growing international specialist recruitment consultancy with an outstanding reputation and c.165 staff based in 14 global locations. We help employers source qualified professionals on a temporary, interim or permanent basis at all levels of seniority via a combination of recruitment methods. The company was formed in 2001 and initially focused purely on the real estate space but has since expanded its coverage to include other sectors such as financial services, construction, engineering and infrastructure.
As Marketing Manager, you will:
- Take responsibility for overseeing the marketing strategy and activity (on and offline) for Cobalt, whilst adhering to our global brand guidelines.
- Be directly responsible for managing a Marketing Executive, as well as having responsibility for guiding and training our German Marketing Manager and regional employees who help execute tactical marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with the CEO, senior management team and regional managers to identify opportunities and priorities.
- Collaborate with our digital agency and copywriters to create and execute our New Zealand and UK digital marketing plans/SEO/paid social activity with support from a Marketing Executive.
- Liaise with external designers to create sales collateral and marketing materials.
- Provide tactical marketing support surrounding office openings, seasonal promotions or new service lines.
- Create internal communications and internal training materials when required.
- On occasion, collaborate with our consultants and team administrator to create email marketing campaigns (HTML knowledge is not required).
- Writing awards submissions, press releases or handling press queries when required.
- Responsible alongside the Global Operations Director for implementing our General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) compliance project plan.
Essential candidate requirements:
- Previous experience as a Marketing Manager for a global brand.
- Experience of digital marketing, including managing a website, liaising with developers and SEO agencies and executing email marketing campaigns.
- People management and training experience.
- Experience of working with marketing budgets.
- Experience of Google Analytics.
- Excellent written English with the ability to write engaging copy accurately.
- A confident proof reader.
- Great organisation and planning skills with a solution-oriented work style
- An outgoing, confident individual who is good at building working relationships at all levels and is not afraid to challenge and recommend suggestions.
- Experience of briefing external agencies or designers
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams.
- The ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines.
- Recruitment marketing or professional services experience.
- CIM qualification.
- International marketing experience within an SME environment.
- Experience of working closely with sales teams.
- Employer branding experience.
What we offer:
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a successful, market-leading organisation that rewards each individual on their own merits. We actively discourage working long hours and work with charities in all our locations.
If you think you think you have the required experience, please apply online with your current CV and a cover letter outlining why you think you are suitable for the role. A proof reading test will be required during the interview process.