IT Project Manager (Leading Technology Firm)
- SGD8000 - SGD9000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- PropTech & FinTech, IT Project Management
- 28th January 2020
- Job Type
Our client is a leading multinational technology firm with an opening for a IT Project Manager to join their group of experienced IT team.
- Develop high-quality project proposal and plans
- Establish work plan and staffing for each phase of the project, and arrange for assignment of project personnel
- Work with the internal business clients and the account team to collect, analyze, and finalize the business requirements
- Experience in project delivery for infrastructure, network solutions and possess technical skills in the operating system, network, and computing
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within the prescribed budget of resources, assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority
- Bachelor's Degree of IT or business discipline, or background of in technology environment delivering solutions or projects
- Good project management skills and high-quality successful project delivery experiences
- Have strong stakeholder management capabilities and strategic mindset to advise and manage internal and external partners
- Possess technical skills in the operating system, network, and computing is a plus
Please kindly apply with your CV in MS Word format.
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible. If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1548663
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031