VP, Property Asset Management (Singapore)
- Negotiable + Highly Competitive
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 5th March 2020
- Job Type
VP, Asset Management (Singapore)
Our client is a fast-growing PERE investment firm in Asia Pacific who has made a name for themselves in hiring and retaining the best talent in the region. This VP role is seeking a talented Asset Manager to lead on an excellent yet challenging portfolio of assets.
It will offer the successful candidate an excellent working environment alongside fast career progression and a structured and rewarding internal training and development programme.
- Management of profit and loss of properties and improvement of revenue generated.
- Leading in implementation of asset enhancement initiatives in improving returns on properties.
- Oversee leasing and operations, as well as customer relationship management.
- Annual budgeting and control of operating expenses.
- Provide asset management related inputs during underwriting and due diligence of potential direct investments
- Develop and manage relationships, inbound and outbound, including investors, partners, managers, agents, and advisors, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of real estate and asset management in APAC and strong financial analysis skills.
- Track record in identifying and driving value enhancement opportunities.
- Knowledge of property management, leasing and asset enhancement initiatives.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Travelling on a regular basis.
Please apply immediately for more information and we will notify you if you're shortlisted.
Reg. No. R1434579
Licence no. 12C6031
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031