Technical Building Manager
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 5th February 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside a fast-growing Real Estate business with a focus on providing premium, flexible co-working spaces across Central London. Our client is seeking a stand-out Technical Building Manager on a 6 month FTC basis to oversee a host of upcoming project works within one of their commercial developments in the West End, that is home to a host of household name tenants. Our client is looking for a leader with a host of experience in managing major works on-site from fit-outs/refurbishments, plant upgrades, and snagging.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking the lead on managing the hard service provision within the building;
- Overseeing project works that are required, including fit-outs;
- Managing the work of external contractors, tendering;
- Assessing existing works that have been undertaken;
- Site inspections;
- Overseeing the snagging process.
Our client is looking for a leader with strong technical skills, who is confident in overseeing a programme of major works and property upgrades - ideally within a commercial environment. An IOSH qualification is a necessity.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today