Technical Account Manager
- GBP30000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + Private Medical & Profit Share
- UK, Buckinghamshire
- Property & Real Estate, Client Services
- 31st January 2020
- Job Type
Technical Account Manager - Property Accounting Systems
Up to £45,000 + package
A leading global provider of software solutions for the real estate industry has an opening for a Technical Account Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a company known globally for using a combination of responsiveness and technical innovation to set a high standard for real estate software solutions.
The company is seeking a Technical Account Manager to provide support and account management to their clients. Reporting to the Team Lead, this role will be responsible for receiving, processing, and responding to client queries in a fast-paced, team-oriented working environment.
- You will be responsible for the prioritisation of queries received from clients, subsequent identification of solutions, and management of solutions for those queries.
- You will continually update clients regarding the status of their queries.
- Maintain a support log by recording all actions, solutions, and insights gathered from the resolutions of client queries.
- Communicate issues identified in everyday activities to management.
- Identify non-support queries from clients and refer them to the appropriate areas of the business.
Key Person Specifications
- The successful candidate will demonstrate sound knowledge of financial accounts (accounts payable, accounts receivable, etc.) and ideally possess experience in the Real Estate/Property sector.
- Experience in utilizing SQL to analyse databases is key.
- Proven problem solving and time management skills, as well as experience working in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-focused attitude.
- You will hold a distinct advantage if you have working knowledge of a property management system.
If the above sounds as if it could be of interest, you are a people person, communicate effectively, and enjoy working as part of a team, do get in touch with Chris Raymond at Cobalt Recruitment or apply today.