Team Leader/Senior Portfolio Manager
- GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Estate Agency
- 1st March 2018
- Job Type
Team Leader/Senior Property Manager
I have recently been instructed on a exciting opportunity to join a managing agent specialising in the management of super prime residential property based in Central London. They are looking for an established property manager to look after an 8 property, 600 unit strong portfolio based throughout some of London's most sought over areas. They only deal with luxury residential property with the majority of the portfolio being converted mansion blocks.
They want the individual who joins to be able to slot into the existing team with minimal training hence the need for experience in dealing with the kind of level that they work with. Prime central London experience is an absolute must for this role and those without will not be considered.
Our client prides themselves in tailoring to their clients needs, they understand that each property within the portfolio will have different requirements and will tailor their approach to suits the needs. Given this, everyone in the company is happy to help out when necessary whether it is part of the role or not. Going this extra mile is what sets our client aside from others.
The role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and setting the service charge budgets
- Attending and chairing AGM and resident meetings, occasionally in the evenings
- Issuing Section 20 notices and overseeing major works projects
- Liaising with the on site staff to ensure high levels of service
- Liaise with all contractors and overseeing repairs and maintenance work
The ideal candidate will need:
- A highly professional demeanour
- To be extremely articulate and personable
- To be organised with a keen eye for detail
- A strong customer focused approach
- In-depth technical knowledge of up to date legislation
If your experience matches the above criteria then please apply with your up to date CV.