Surveyor - Retail Agent
- Negotiable + commission plus benefits
- UK, Berkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Leasing/Agency
- 30th January 2018
- Job Type
Surveyor - Retail Agent - Commercial Property Consultancy based in Reading - Study & APC Support
Salary £25,000 to £35,000 per annum.
Plus benefits and excellent commission structure.
A leading regional commercial property consultancy is seeking a Retail Agent/ Surveyor for their head office based in the heart of Reading. They are looking for an aspiring individual from a commercial or residential background to join their team and develop their career as a retail agent. The opportunity wll include on the job training, study and APC support if needed.
You will be working alongside the Director providing a first class service to their retail clients. This is a client facing role and the key responsibilities include:
- Securing offers and negotiating terms.
- Inspecting retail properties to put them on the market.
- Dealing with enquiries from applicants and conducting telephone marketing to establish interested parties.
- Accompanying applicants to viewings.
- Preparing Head of Terms.
- Overall support to the Directors and working with the other departments.
As a medium sized business within the industry they are able to offer market leading support with fast career development plus plenty of value add market exposure.
- Degree Qualified.
- Entrepreneurial mind set and strong negotiation skills.
- Residential sales or lettings negotiator experience advantageous.
- Some experience working in a similar role will be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interest in commercial real estate.
(Please note that there is parking at their offices)
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further please apply online with your CV in word format.