Strategy & Planning Research SVP / VP
- SGD120000 - SGD150000 per annum
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 29th March 2018
- Job Type
An established real estate developer is looking for a candidate with a strong real estate and macroeconomic research background to join the Chief Strategy and Planning Officer's team and lead the Group's research and analytics effort across real estate asset classes and geographies, working closely with the rest of the Corporate team and the business units. The role provides meaningful interaction with senior management and internal and external parties.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading the research on topics impacting real estate investment and strategy decision making, including global and regional / country macroeconomic topics, real estate sector fundamentals and business competitive research, and any other relevant areas of interest
- Research coverage areas will include Singapore, other SE Asia, Australia, China, Eurozone, UK, US and asset classes such as residential, commercial, retail, logistics / industrial
- Generate research insights that support business decision making and real estate portfolio management
- Work closely with other members of the Chief Strategy and Planning Officer's team across both strategy and planning areas
- Economics or business undergraduate / higher educational level degree, with past experience (minimum 10-15 years) working in a research or investment unit in a bank, government agency, consultancy, corporate
- Good balance of analytical and qualitative connecting of the dots and ideas. Need to be familiar with MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and any other relevant analytics software
- Familiarity with research tools - Bloomberg, research subscription accounts
- Familiarity with accounting rules - being able to understand financial statements is a bonus.
If you are someone with a strong research/strategy background into real estate and would like to move into a high growth role in an established organization with a global footprint, this may be the role for you. Apply now or call today to discuss this opportunity.