Shopping Centre Operations Manager
- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 24th April 2019
- Job Type
Working with a company that is internationally recognised as a best in class real estate employer Cobalt is looking for a Shopping Centre Operations Manager for a bespoke mixed use development in the borough of Ealing. Reporting into an off-site Director, this role is offering autonomy, responsibility, and scope to innovate, in addition to a strong platform for further progression and development, personally, personally, and financially.
- Create strong working relationships with tenants, and understanding their specific commercial/trading requirements;
- Managing and overseeing the service charge budget;
- Managing the work of external contractors for both hard and soft service delivery;
- Complying fully with H&S policies and legislation;
- Coordinating of permit systems, including for H&S documentation;
- Overseeing maintenance works on site including lifecycle, and reactive works, in addition to snagging;
- Other duties ad hoc.
As the successful applicant, you will have experience in managing retail units previously, either as part of a mixed-use estate/development/building or within an entirely retail focused premises (shopping centre, retail park etc) and be IOSH qualified.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online today