Senior Surveyor MRICS
- GBP35000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, Berkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 31st January 2018
- Job Type
Senior Surveyor - MRICS - Private Practice - Commercial Property Consultancy - Reading Office - Commercial Assets
Salary up to £45,000 per annum (with flexibility for the right individual).
Benefits package plus annual bonus.
A leading regional commercial property consultancy is seeking a Senior Surveyor with professional general practice experience to join their head office based in the centre of Reading.
You will be working alongside the Head of Department and responsible for managing a range of commercial properties and undertaking the professional instructions that come from their clients. The types of assets they focus on include retail, commercial office/business space and industrial across Reading, Thames Valley through to West of London.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Managing lease events.
- Providing clients with regular reports and updates.
- Undertaking rent reviews, lease renewals and surrenders.
- Undertaking red book valuations.
- Assisting on property acquisitions and disposals.
- Commercial management.
This is an integral hire within the organisation where you will be able to progress your career quickly whilst working with like minded individuals.
Senior Surveyor Requirements:
- Real Estate Degree Qualified.
- Member of RICS.
- Mix of professional real estate experience.
- Experience working within a commercial consultancy practice.
If you are interested in discussing this position in further detail please apply online with your CV in word format.