Senior Residential Facilities Manager
- GBP45000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 28th February 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is delighted to be working alongside a leading property owner and developer, as they seek a Senior Facilities Manager for a brand new residential development in Wandsworth. This role will see you take ownership of the operational management of a high-end estate, boasting comprehensive leisure and retail amenities, in a convenient riverside location.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Taking responsibility for managing the planned and reactive maintenance works for building plant and fabric of the estate;
- Ensuring compliance with relevant UK legislation;
- Leading a team of in-house staff in order to deliver a top-tier total FM service throughout the development;
- Managing a team of contractors for both hard and soft service lines;
- Undertaking regular site inspections and audits;
- Managing service charge budgets.
It is essential that you have previous experience working within either the residential sector or high-end hospitality, and support your H&S knowledge with at least an IOSH qualification. Our client is looking for a leader, who can help drive forward a proactive high-end property service in a brand new development.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today