Senior Project Manager (Software)
- GBP70000.00 - GBP80000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 5th March 2020
- Job Type
Senior Project Manager (Client Facing)
Permanent Full Time
£70,000 - £80,000
Our Client is a Global Real Estate Software Company working with some of the world's most prestigious Real Estate and Asset Management companies is looking for a Client Facing Project Manager to join their IT Projects team. Due to the rapid growth of their UK presence, we are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to assume responsibilities for overseeing projects from beginning to end, ensuring the company's high standards of work are adhered to throughout. Reporting directly to the Programme Director, this is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global software company in a Client facing project management role and gain exposure to various real estate software systems.
- You will be responsible for leading the planning and successful implementation of multiple projects, including but not limited to the management of the project budget and resource allocation.
- You will work closely with Clients and both internal and external stakeholders, so it will be necessary to have excellent stakeholder management skills.
- You will ensure proper notification and approval processes are being adhered to and will be accountable for the project management process, controls and project deliverables.
- Develop an understanding of technical and business aspects of each project in order to manage the project budget and resources.
- You will prepare the weekly management status reports, meeting agenda, meeting notes and deliverables for each project.
- Being a global company, some air travel may be required, depending on the project requirements and client location.
Key Person Specification:
- The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management.
- Experience managing and working with multiple large-scale projects (£200k to £3M range) simultaneously.
- Familiarity with software implementation methodologies and experience with Agile environments would be an asset.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, Economics and Prince2, PMP or PMI accreditations are desirable.
- Demonstrable experience of direct professional project management experience in IT along with strong external client and stakeholder engagement skills.
- You will hold a distinct advantage if you have good knowledge of commercial real estate and financial (property/client accounting) experience.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online with your current CV.