Senior IT Project Manager (FTC)
- GBP70000.00 - GBP80000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 30th July 2019
- Job Type
Senior Project Manager (Software Implementation)
12 Months Fixed Term Contract
£70,000 - £80,000
Our Client is a Global Real Estate Software Company working with some of the world's most prestigious Real Estate and Asset Management companies is looking for a Client Facing Project Manager to join their Software Deployment team.
Due to the rapid growth of their UK presence, we are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to assume responsibilities for overseeing projects from beginning to end, ensuring the company's high standards of work are adhered to throughout.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global software company in a Client facing project management role and gain exposure to various real estate software systems.
- You will be responsible for leading the planning and successful implementation of multiple projects, including but not limited to the management of the project budget and resource allocation.
- You will work closely with Clients, external stakeholders and vendors, so it will be necessary to have excellent stakeholder management skills.
- You will ensure proper notification and approval processes are being adhered to and will be accountable for the project management process, controls and project deliverables.
- Develop an understanding of technical and business aspects of each project in order to manage the project budget and resources.
- You will prepare the weekly management status reports, meeting agenda, meeting notes and deliverables for each project.
- Being a global company, some air travel may be required, depending on the project requirements and client location.
Key Person Specification:
- The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management.
- Have an understanding of the supplier & vendor relationship in software. Client-Facing experience is crucial.
- Experience managing and working with multiple large-scale projects (£200k to £3M range) in parallel.
- Familiarity with software implementation methodologies and experience with Agile environments would be an asset.
- Project Management Professional (PMP from PMI) qualification required.
- Demonstrable experience of direct professional project management experience in IT along with strong external client and stakeholder engagement skills.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online with your current CV or email Andrew at: email@example.com