Senior Fund Manager (m/f)
- Germany, Hessen
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 23rd November 2018
- Job Type
Our client is an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investment manager. With a portfolio of approx. EUR 800 bn AuM and 20 investment locations worldwide, our client is a global financial and well-known leader.
In Germany, the team is represented by 60 real estate professionals and operates on a portfolio of approximately EUR 7 billion AuM in the disciplines Funds-, Portfolio-, Development- and Asset Management.
In addition to a diversified global orientation, the portfolio also includes almost all usage classes (office, retail, residential, hotels, logistics, etc.) as well as various risk classes from core to value add.
- Be accountable to fund investors for overall performance and operational aspects of each fund
- Design and implement an investment strategy for real estate funds / mandates in view of delivering the best risk adjusted returns
- Identify and choose investments that suit the investment strategy and meet respective risk return targets
- Manage and oversee processes for asset management, bi-annual budgeting and performance management/client reporting
- Work within rigorous financial- and risk management frameworks to ensure funds are managed correctly to meet regulatory and investors requirements
- Identify new Business opportunities and contribute to the launch of new products
- Management and development of direct reports where applicable
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned from time to time
Successful graduated in Engineer or business school degree or comparable education/qualification
Significant years of professional real estate experience, especially several years' experience within Real Estate Fund Management
Experience in and a solid understanding of global real estate sectors
Leadership experience is a plus
Able to demonstrate an understanding and experience of cross-border investments with related knowledge of tax and legal structuring
Knowledge in financial engineering, corporate legal and accounting ideally within a real estate context
IT skills (cash flow analysis and forecast
Fluent in English and German (written & spoken), additional language is a plus
Leadership skills as well as strong cross-cultural management skills
Recognized in the European real estate community as a strong professional
Highly numerate, with confident and fluent presentation skills
Able to represent the managed assets and funds in high-level negotiations and discussions
Able to demonstrate initiative and flexibility, whilst respecting the needs for the rigorous risk management and financial reporting procedures in place
A strong and reliable, global market leader in the market with an exciting real estate portfolio
A broad platform for your personal and professional development
An attractive compensation model with a good and competitive salary as well as a broad range of additional benefits and services
An international environment and a high-level assignment
Did we catch your interest?
Please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +49 (0) 211 93 672 734 quoting reference number PG/1280549 to receive further information regarding this role.