Senior Data Architect (Real Estate)
- GBP90000.00 - GBP100000.00 per annum + + Leading Benefits Package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 4th March 2020
- Job Type
Senior Data Architect
Up to £100,000 + Generous package
We are assisting one of the largest property companies to hire a Senior Data Architect to be a key part of the Tech Project Delivery team.
You will be supporting with the delivery of architecture design, implementation and governance, supporting projects and BAU.
What will I be doing day-to-day?
- Supporting the business with data innovation, ensuring all users have access to the correct data sets.
- Taking responsibility for the ongoing development of Alteryx, Tableau & Power BI.
- Building conceptual and logical data models and databases.
- Creating, implementing, and developing assurance standards and reviewing and resolving breaches as required.
- Supporting the data requirements of all ongoing technology projects.
What are the requirements?
- Data modelling (including the ability to reverse engineer data models from live systems)
- Skills in Python, SQL, AWS Infrastructure, Azure Infrastructure, Alteryx, and Tableau.
- The ability to self-prioritise, communicate with stakeholders, and to translate complex information into accessible language.
If you are interested in applying or hearing more, please contact Chris Raymond at Cobalt or apply today.