Senior Block Administrator
- GBP28000 - GBP32000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 10th March 2020
- Job Type
I am currently working with a boutique managing agent based in North London. They are looking to take on a new member of staff on a 12-month contract for maternity cover.
This role will enable you to have an insight into the property management industry. You will be expected to have a hands-on approach, overseeing a small team of administrators helping them with day to day tasks and any issues that they may have.
You will be given exposure to some areas of property management assisting on section 20 notices and managing any major works. You will work closely with a team of contractors to ensure works are carried out and deadlines are met.
This role will give you the opportunity to focus on customer service, managing any complaints and ensuring that your team are providing a professional service to clients.
- The ability to solve problems independently
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work under their own initiative
- Property sector experience
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of the Section 20 legislation
- Previous experience in Customer service
The working hours are Monday - Friday 9:00- 17:30
The salary provided for this role is £32,000
If you would like to find out more about this role please apply