Senior/Associate Director Property Manager
- Negotiable + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 12th November 2019
- Job Type
Senior Surveyor/Associate Director - Property Manager
One of the UK's leading Property Management companies is looking for a professional hire at Senior Surveyor to Associate Director level to work directly with a Senior Executive Director.
The salary for the position is between £40,000 and £65,000.
Key responsibilities for the role may include:
- Service charge budgeting and reconciliations.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships including regular meetings and reports.
- Carrying out property inspections and taking note of defects etc.
- Using and updating Tramps in accordance with company guidelines.
- UK property management experience.
- MRICS preferred but not essential.
If you are interested in the above position, please apply online with your CV in word format.