Senior - Associate Director Management Surveyor
- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 4th March 2020
- Job Type
A prestigious UK based property company is currently seeking a Senior - Associate Director Management Surveyor to join their Property and Asset Management team, based in Central London.
You will be responsible for working across key commercial portfolios, including commercial office, industrial and retail assets.
Reporting into the Director you will have a autonomy within the role and will have the opportunity to work with prestigious institutions.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Manage the portfolios effectively.
- Identify asset management initiatives.
- Resolve any day to day management issues.
- Liaise with both clients, contractors and tenants on a regular basis.
- Support the junior team members.
- Work with the facilities managers and assist in the production of service charge budgets.
- Process tenant applications.
Property Management Requirements:
- Member of RICS.
- Proven commercial property management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to maintain and develop client relationships.
Salary will range from £40,000 - £55,000 plus car allowance, benefits package and discretionary bonus.
Office based in central London.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.