Residential Research Analyst
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 10th December 2019
- Job Type
A world renowned global property consultancy is looking for a Residential Research Analyst to join their Research team. You will have had experience in working with data sets and translating said data for the use of internal and external stakeholders.
Your main skills and responsibilities will include:
- Experience of simplifying and working with large data sets.
- Providing support to other members of the Research team and liaising with other teams within the company.
- An ability to to work independently and creatively on bespoke projects.
- A degree in a relevant subject.
- A working knowledge of data systems such as SQL, Python and Tableau.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, please apply online or send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.