Residential Facilities Manager
- GBP26000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 23rd April 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a residential facilities manager for a boutique residential property management company with a rapidly expanding portfolio.
This company, who are passionate about consistently delivering the highest level of customer service are searching for a diligent and organised professional.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in building handovers and have excellent health and safety knowledge in order to successfully manage this state-of-the-art residential property in the heart of Manchester.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Setting and managing service charge budgets for the property.
- Overseeing the total FM provision, both with internal staff and external contractors;
- Ensuring a maintenance plan is in place to cover both proactive and reactive maintenance;
- Undertaking regular site inspections, making sure the site is fully compliant with H&S legislation;
- Providing a high-quality responsive and proactive total FM customer service to the residents on site;
Our client is looking for someone with a solid background in managing residential properties and has strong IT skills and an IOSH or IRPM qualification is preferred.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.