Residential Facilities Manager
- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + Competitive Package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 1st February 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a prominent high end residential property management company in London is seeking a stand out individual to join there team as a Residential Facilities Manager.
Key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Overseeing the M&E contractors and successfully tendering for these contracts.
- Setting, managing and reconciling the service charge budget alongside the Senior Property Manager.
- Inspecting your residential properties to ensure full H&S compliance;
- Forming relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues and ensuring that the highest level of communication is displayed throughout.
With previous experience in tendering for M&E contracts and managing a team of employees, you will be a successful facilities manager who is highly competent in the hard services aspect of the role. With the role being very client facing, you must be confident in your own ability to communicate with individuals on all levels. As well as that you must have a good understanding of the health and safety legislation, with qualifications such as IOSH and NEBOSH being of benefit. This is a unique opportunity to join a prestigious company and work on some of the most exclusive and high end projects in London.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online with your CV.