Residential Asset Manager
- GBP65000.00 - GBP70000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 11th December 2019
- Job Type
Our client has a large and prestigious portfolio of over £13 billion, including significant holdings in central London. They are looking for a Residential Asset Manager to work directly with the Head of Residential Real Estate for a fixed term contract of 12-14 months.
- Lead the asset management of key strategic assets capitalising on the benefit of scale of the portfolio and drive innovation in the residential portfolio.
- Manage the process of property lettings and sales and actively monitor progress of current schemes.
- Assist the team with the projection of future income profiles, opportunities for income enhancement, capital extraction and future investment and development opportunities.
- Management of the Leasehold Reform Act (LRA), the Licence to Alteration (LTA) and the residential and commercial portfolio
- Manage the AST portfolio. Manage the small refurbishment/ development pipeline, manage soft landing process for new developments and marketing strategy.
- Adopting a customer focused approach and ensuring consistency across the portfolio.
You will ideally be MRICS and have strong quantitative skills.
There is a competitive salary on offer and an excellent benefits package.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.