Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP37500 - GBP40000 per annum + 4500 car allowance
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 14th October 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is looking for a Regional FM to take the reigns of a mixed-use portfolio in Central London on a 12 month contract basis. Our client is a major player in the UK Real Estate industry, and so whilst this role is a fixed-term contract, there is plenty of scope for a permanent role and progression, should you excel within this role. You'll have full flexibility over your diary, and the support of a market-leading FM team behind you.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting regular site inspections;
- Ensuring the effective maintenance of both building plant and fabric;
- Building strong relationships with key tenant representatives;
- Managing and reconciling service charge budgets;
- Overseeing the work of contractors across total FM service lines;
- Ensuring full health, safety, and sustainability compliance;
- Other duties ad hoc as can be reasonably expected.
Our client is looking for someone on short-notice, with experience of managing portfolio's made up of multi-tenanted properties, for a real estate business previously as it is essential that you can hit the ground running. An IOSH qualification is essential, whilst a NEBOSH, or IWFM qualification/membership would be highly regarded. Equally importantly will be your ability to work well with an established team, and the proactive attitude you display to your work.
If you are interested in this role then please apply online with your CV today