- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 2nd March 2020
- Job Type
Temporary Role (3 months minimum)
9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
Day Rate DOE
My client, an award-winning company with a UK-wide portfolio, is seeking an experienced Property Manager for temporary cover (between 3 and 5 months).
The residential portfolio is based around the M62 corridor and will require someone with good experience of AST property management, who can be the "face" of the business whilst receiving substantial administrative support.
- Arranging contracts, deposit procedures, move ins, maintenance, inspections and move outs
- Arranging meetings with residents and contractors
- Maintaining relationships with tenants, understanding their needs and providing great customer service
- Ensuring properties are up to date with safety certificates
- Liaising with the lettings team as necessary with regards to lettings and voids
- In depth property management experience is essential
- ARLA qualified or studying towards, with significant expertise and know-how to practically comply with all lettings legislation and best practice on property management
- Full, clean Driving Licence
Remuneration is competitive and dependent on experience. This is an urgent requirement with interviews likely taking place this week.