- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 23rd January 2020
- Job Type
Our client is a tech led property company who own and manage prime real estate across Central London. They are seeking a Commercial Property Manager to join their team based in London.
Their portfolio includes large commercial mixed-use development schemes and a number of co-working office assets across the City.
As a Property Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Full management and monitoring of diverse portfolio and investments.
- Overseeing with rent reviews and service charge - including service charge budgeting.
- Identify repairs, managing preparation, service of and follow up on dilapidation's.
- Oversee the facility managers and other surveyors.
- Producing detailed quarterly reports to the wider fund management business.
- Direct liaison with the fund managers/clients and participation in meetings.
- Identifying value add asset management opportunities.
- Assisting with acquisitions and disposals if needed.
- Site visits and inspections.
- Member of RICS or equivalent commercial property management experience.
- Ability to work independently and support the PM department
- Proven experience managing commercial assets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Salary up to £40,000 with private pension and health-care.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.