- Negotiable + company car, bonus and pension
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Commercial
- 26th January 2018
- Job Type
Commercial Property Manager - Property Investment Company - Central London - Industrial, Retail and Office Assets
Salary from £35,000 to £45,000 per annum.
Benefits: Pension, Company Car and Discretionary Bonus.
A boutique property investment company are seeking a commercial property manager to join their business based in the West End of London. They currently have approximately 100 assets under management and consist of commercial office, industrial and retail properties located within a 100 mile radius of Central London.
This would be the perfect opportunity for a commercial property management professional to join a small boutique company where you will be working closely with the Asset Manager and Directors on their mixed portfolio.
As a smaller sized business you will gain fantastic value add career experience plus the opportunity to have full input into new initiatives within the business.
Property Management Responsibilities include:
- Monthly property inspections.
- Oversee refurbishments and maintenance.
- Tenant management and liaison.
- Stakeholder management.
- Managing all aspects of service charge.
Property Management requirements:
- Degree qualified.
- Proven commercial property management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
If you are interested in this position please apply online with your CV in word format.