Property Administrator/Property Manager
- Negotiable + Excellent Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 24th August 2018
- Job Type
A leading south-west estate agency are looking to hire a motivated Junior Property Manager/Administrator into their Battersea office.
The role is customer facing and will entail working within a small team and you will be actively participating in building the branch. An enjoyment of hard work, a drive to succeed along with excellent communication and organisational skills are a few qualities they will be looking for, in return they can offer genuine career progression and options to help you grow and advance within the group.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in lettings or be a recent property graduate
- Be able to provide good customer service
- Be able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a good grasp of Microsoft Office and social media
- A genuine passion for working within property
This is a fantastic opportunity for a someone looking to get their career off and running and is seeking progression and development with a market leading property organisation.
Interested? Shortlisting this week. Please contact Charles Wysock-Wright on 0207 478 2570 or email@example.com