- GBP80000.00 - GBP95000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 5th March 2020
- Job Type
Permanent - Full Time
£80,000 - £95,000
Our Client, a leading Global Software Company working with some of the world's most prestigious Real Estate and Asset Management companies is looking for an experienced Programme Manager to join their Global Projects Implementation team.
Due to the rapid growth of their UK and EMEA business portfolio, we are seeking an experienced Programme Manager to assume responsibilities for overseeing the global rollout of projects from beginning to end, ensuring the company's high standards of work are adhered to throughout.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding real estate software company in a Client facing role and gain exposure to various real estate software systems.
- You will be responsible for the project governance, driving deliverables and managing the Global Rollout of multiple large-scale projects.
- Leading the planning and successful implementation of multiple projects, including but not limited to the management of the project budget and resource allocation.
- You will work closely with external Clients, so it will be necessary to have excellent stakeholder management skills.
- You will ensure proper notification and approval processes are being adhered to and will be accountable for the project management process, controls and project deliverables.
- Develop an understanding of the technical and business aspects of each project in order to manage the project budget and resources.
- Being a global company, some air travel may be required, depending on the project requirements and client location.
Key Person Specification:
- The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management.
- Experience with managing global-scale software implementation projects.
- Must be willing to travel 20% of the time to major cities in UK and Europe.
- Experience simultaneously managing and working with multiple large-scale projects (£200k to £3M range).
- Familiarity with software implementation methodologies and experience with Agile environments would be an asset.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, Economics and Prince2, PMP or PMI accreditations are desirable.
- Demonstrable experience of direct professional project management experience in IT along with strong external client and stakeholder management skills.
- You will hold a distinct advantage if you have good knowledge of commercial real estate and financial (property/client accounting) experience.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online with your current CV or email Chris at Cobalt.