- GBP42000 - GBP50000 per annum + industry leading benefits package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 15th October 2019
- Job Type
Principal Planner (Town Planning)
£42-£50k basic salary (flexible dependent on experience) + industry leading benefits package
Are you a Town Planner with an infrastructure background? Would you like to work for a company where you can choose your own benefits package? I have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Principal Planner to work for a world-renowned consultancy.
You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging infrastructure projects in the UK. You will form part of a highly experienced team of professionals who are deemed to be the best in their industry. This business understands the value of their employees and can offer genuine career progression, secondment opportunities working directly with key clients, overseas travel if desired and exceptional support to enhance your career.
As a Planning Lead in the team you must be able to demonstrate the ability to lead on large infrastructure development plans, as this role will be focused solely on a major infrastructure project.
· Drafting planning reports and strategies
· Managing the preparation of planning applications under one or more of TCPA, TWA, DCO or hybrid bill systems
· Acting as a key point of contact within the business for a key client, attending meetings
· Develop strong working relationships with town planners and other disciplines within the organisation and external forums
· Managing workload independently
Due to their strong international presence they are proud of their ability to build a bridge between two countries, enabling them to attract some of the world's most affluent clientele and as a result continual growth of their planning teams nationally. Although they offer a range of services, planning remains at the forefront of their success.
Based from their busy London office, this is a fantastic opportunity for a person with infrastructure experience to work on one of the largest infrastructure networks in the UK.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.