- GBP32000.00 - GBP37000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 20th May 2019
- Job Type
£33,000 - £37,000
I have been instructed on a great opportunity for an established Block Manager to join a growing independent company based within an iconic area of London.
The company is looking for ambition, drive and a pre-existing track record of excellent customer service as this is something that they hold in high regard. They have had huge success in client retention since they were established 15 years ago mainly down to the service they provide. To ensure all their PM's are able to focus their efforts effectively the portfolio sizes are circa 300 units.
In recent years they have grown organically and now they are looking to grow further and have successfully pitched for new sites hence the need to bring on someone ready for the new portfolio.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Production of Section 20 Notices in respect of major works and long-term agreements
- Producing service charge budgets for client approval
- Attending client meetings including board meetings, usually out of office hours; Taking minutes where required
- Dealing with pre-contract enquires from solicitors; Licenses to Sublet and Alterations
- Undertaking regular property inspections, management of any client staff
- Negotiating competitive service contracts; supervision of contractors
- In-depth knowledge of the current Housing/Rent Acts legislation and health & safety.
- A full clean driving license
- Experience within property repair and maintenance
- A professional and personable demeanour
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent phone manner
If the above criteria would apply to you and your experience, then please don't hesitate to apply with an up to date CV or for more information call Jack Thompson on 0207 478 2550