Portfolio and Asset Management Associate - UK
- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 22nd August 2019
- Job Type
Portfolio and Asset Management, Associate/Associate Director - UK Retail Assets
A top European Private Equity House is seeking a Portfolio and Asset Management Associate/Associate Director to join their London office focusing on their UK Retail Portfolio.
This portfolio comprises of shopping centre and retail warehouse assets across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
As a business they currently manage over €10 billion of their investor's assets across the UK and Europe and are in the process of raising capital for a new venture.
This is the perfect opportunity for a commercial Portfolio/Asset Manager with strong numerical and analytic skills to join one of the most highly regarded private equity houses within the UK and European market.
The key responsibilities are:
- Prepare asset level business plans and cash flow projections.
- Maximise operating performance, including minimising operating costs for responsible assets
- Develop and implement asset leasing and sales marketing strategies.
- Work closely with the Acquisitions team in the underwriting and due diligence of new investments.
- Monitor investment performance through the review of monthly/quarterly property financial and operating statements.
- Keep senior colleagues informed of significant asset and portfolio events.
- Be comfortable managing and working very closely with third party service providers (including property and asset managers, leasing and investment agents etc.) and joint venture partners, ensure investment performance is in-line with the business plan.
Portfolio and Asset Management Requirements:
- Degree qualified.
- Member of RICS would be beneficial.
- Highly numerate with strong analytic and IT skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong understanding of the investment structure.
As a top business within the private equity real estate market, they are able to offer a fantastic working environment, whilst providing a clear pathway for career progression with plenty of incentives along the way.
Salary is from 70,000 to £95,000 per annum - dependent on level. Plus benefits package: annual bonus, private health-care, pension and life assurance.
Their office is based in Central London.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.