- Negotiable + Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 1st March 2018
- Job Type
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Planning Manager to join a Strategic Land client situated in Central London. My client operates nationally and following a string of successful land acquisitions, they are looking to strengthen their team with the addition of a Planning Manager. This is a great opportunity for a Planner/Senior Planner to work closely with Land Managers and Land Directors, giving you exposure to the development process from site acquisition through to securing planning consents and land trade.
Key responsibilities will include:
· The submission and monitoring of planning applications.
· Attending and managing community/stakeholder engagement.
· Assisting on site searching initiatives with the Strategic Land team.
· Supporting senior managers with day-to-day project management and research.
· Managing external consultant teams.
· Liaise/negotiate with planning officers.
Ideally, you will be a chartered member of the RTPI however, full consideration will be given to Planners/Senior Planners that are currently working towards their APC submission. It is imperative that all candidates have worked within the private sector and have experience of managing residential schemes across the UK.
Please apply with your most recent CV. If you would like to discuss the opportunity in further detail please contact Joshua Palmer on 0161 457 0109.