- Negotiable + £Competitive + excellent benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 14th February 2020
- Job Type
£Competitive basic salary (flexible dependent on experience) + company car/ car allowance + profit share + excellent benefits package
Do you want to work for a multidisciplinary property consultancy that is regularly listed in the top 20 highest earning planning consultancies' in the UK? With one of the largest planning teams in the UK this is an excellent opportunity for a proven Associate Director or Planning Director to take the lead of a growing office that already has a strong foothold in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
You will be integral in the growth and strategy of the business and will be responsible for leading the London office. With their far reaching exposure to numerous markets you will be leading a team that handles a challenging and varied workload. Current project examples include several housing schemes across Cambridgeshire, London and Oxfordshire, commercial schemes spanning the capital and major infrastructure projects across the South East. Supported by other services and a hands-on project management team you will be given a real opportunity to stand out and make your mark.
· Leading on a variety of residential, commercial and education projects
· Managing stakeholder and local planning authority engagement
· Proactive business development and client representation throughout the planning process
· Preparation of planning submission and evidence to supporting planning cases
· Managing, mentoring and coaching the team
My client is offering a competitive remuneration package that includes company car/car allowance, company profit share, private healthcare, life insurance and performance related bonus.
Based from their growing London office this is a fantastic opportunity for a business leader in town planning to be an integral part of a highly reputable multidisciplinary business.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.