- GBP35000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 1st March 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a well recognised and highly professional managing agent in their search for a Facilities Manager. Due to their continued success, our client is looking for an experienced individual to manage their prestigious Central London portfolio with the aspirations to become a part of a highly successful team.
Key responsibilities will include;
- To set, manage and reconcile the service charge budget for portfolio.
- Undertaking frequent FM audits to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently.
- Regularly oversee contractors to ensure that required standard of workmanship is achieved.
- Providing guidance and oversight to members of the FM team.
Our client is seeking an individual who can demonstrate a broad understanding of the FM industry, and have experience with managing a multi site portfolio. You must have a big emphasis on displaying a high level of customer service, and possess a good understanding of health and safety procedures, with either an IOSH or a NEBOSH qualification to support this.