Investment & Asset Management Analyst
- SGD3000 - SGD5000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 7th May 2019
- Job Type
Our client runs an international property investment and development management business and they are seeking to appoint a qualified Analyst to work on all their real estate transactions across Singapore and Asia Pacific.
A developer with a strong track record of building and investing in high-yield properties in APAC, our client are currently expanding their team and this is a new headcount.
You would be supporting in sourcing for deals and in performing underwriting for deals, with a view to source new acquisitions, evaluate their feasibility, prepare the appropriate papers to progress the acquisition and undertake the requisite due diligence, and if appropriate, to identify assets for disposal and oversee the sale procedure through to completion. At the same time, you would also take on an asset management role and participate in profit and loss management for the company's portfolio.
- To identify potential acquisitions and undertake financial modelling and analysis to ascertain their suitability for purchase.
- Preparation of investment proposals and conducting due diligence.
- To present potential investment transactions to the Investment Committee for approval to proceed.
- Once acquisitions are approved, to run the full purchase procedure - formally appointing and co-ordinating third parties, ensuring that all relevant property and legal due diligence is completed, including, where appropriate, procuring and negotiating debt financing.
- For new acquisitions, to formally appoint and oversee all relevant third party service providers required for the effective day to day running of the properties themselves, including managing / letting agents and legal advisors. Regular meetings will need to be held with the respective advisors to monitor performance.
- Corporate structuring, tax planning, performing review and commercial appraisal of legal contracts.
- Managing investor relations.
- Liaison, coordination and supervision of third party consultants including banks, trustees, etc.
- Evaluation and monitoring of investments both during and after development.
- To identify assets for disposal where necessary.
- To appoint and oversee all relevant third party service providers including valuation surveyors, legal and taxation advisors, administrators, etc.
- Asset management and asset optimization where necessary.
- Leading in implementation of asset enhancement initiatives in improving returns on properties.
- Oversee leasing and operations, as well as customer relationship management.
- Annual budgeting and control of operating expenses.
- Solid real estate acquisition and investment experience with a demonstrable track record and deal sheet.
- Skilled in financial modelling and analysis for real estate transactions.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in real estate investment and asset management.
- Direct experience with a well-recognised firm of real estate investors /fund managers or developer, preferably having a previous appointment as an Investment Analyst/ Associate.
Please apply immediately for more information and we will notify you if you're shortlisted.
Reg. No. R1434579
Licence no. 12C603