- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 5th November 2019
- Job Type
Investment Analyst - European Assets
A top tier pan-European Investment House is currently seeking a professional analyst to join their team based in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise and develop your real estate knowledge and analytic skills within a highly established environment.
Typical assets within their pan-European portfolio include: offices, business parks, hotels, shopping centres, high street retail and retail parks.
Key Analyst Responsibilities include:
- Analyse and assist with underwriting and structuring transactions.
- Lead on financial modelling, research and will also support the co-ordination of due diligence.
- Work closely with senior level members of the business to execute their strategy and pipeline for the European market.
- Take responsibility of the post transaction management of investments, including asset management strategies, investment/divestment decisions and financing.
- Work closely with eternal consultants, JV partners, operating partners and property managers.
Key Analyst Requirements:
- Fluent in English and either German or Italian.
- Previous real estate analyst experience.
- Excellent excel modelling skills.
- Previous experience analysing investments opportunities, transactions and asset management.
Salary will depend on the individual and will range from £40,000 - £60,000 per annum, plus benefits package and a rewarding bonus structure.
Office is based in Central London.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to discuss further please apply online with your CV in word format.