Hotel Development Analyst/ Associate
- SGD4000 - SGD7000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 13th June 2019
- Job Type
We are currently assisting an established hotel group and fund management company to recruit for a Hotel Development Analyst / Associate. This is an exciting role covering South East Asia.
Roles and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Market research, feasibility studies, highest and best use studies, and valuation for all categories of hotels/resorts, conference center hotels, and convention centers.
- Pricing and absorption studies for branded residences, condo-hotels and timeshare/fractional/private residence clubs.
- Strategic consulting, research and advisory assignments, due diligence activities, brand recommendations for single assets and portfolios.
- Management agreement, operator contract and term sheet reviews.
- Financial analysis, underwriting and modeling.
- Market comparable sales research and analysis.
- Preparation of appraisal reports, appraisal analysis and consulting assignments; Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)-compliant valuation reports; and other written reports and PowerPoint presentations.
- Review and analysis of financial statements, annual business plans, budgets (including capital budgets/programs), and other related functions.
- Assistance with preparation of proposals and pitch materials for prospective business opportunity
- Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Management, Finance or equivalent
- At least 2 years of prior relevant experience in hotel or hospitality industries
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Problem solving and analytical skills
If you are keen to apply, kindly send your CV to email@example.com and we will contact you for a confidential discussion.
Follow us on:
Employment Agency Licence Number: 12C6031
Employment Agency Personnel Registration Number : R1766808