Hospitality - Real Estate Research Analyst
- GBP28000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 26th February 2019
- Job Type
Hospitality and Leisure - Real Estate Research Assistant
£25,000 - £35,000
My client is one of the world's leading design firms for the hospitality, leisure and entertainment industries. Having worked in 160 countries and territories across six continents, they have designed more great hotels and resorts than any other firm on the planet. Many of their projects have become international landmarks, renowned not only for their design and sense of place, but also for their bottom-line success.
They are looking to hire a Research Analyst to join their well established and dynamic team - the ideal candidate would have some experience in the Real Estate industry.
Key experience required:
- Proven research skills. Comfortable in dealing with quantitative data and analysis
- Writing ability that is coherent, grammatically correct, analytical, and professional. Ability to assimilate data into concise and erudite reports and presentations.
- Highly numerate and competent with Microsoft Excel spreadsheet modelling
- Well-travelled with a broad understanding of geography, economics and global affairs
- Team player able to work under pressure
- Organisational skills essential. Coordination of project administration and internal corporate support
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills, charm and maturity to conduct face-to-face and telephone interviews
- A passion for leisure and tourism, and a solid understanding of the hospitality sector
- A Real Estate Degree would be preferable
If you are interested in this role and you feel that you could be a good fit please apply online with your CV in word format.