Health & Safety Manager
- GBP40000.00 - GBP44500.00 per annum + package
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 17th February 2020
- Job Type
Due to growth in the regional team, Cobalt Recruitment is looking to hire a dedicated Health & Safety Manager for a best-in-class employer of the Real Estate industry. Working alongside the Facilities & Property team, you will be a key driving force in driving forward further improvements in H&S and Environment performance throughout the portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with improvement programmes for ISO 14001, 4500, 5001, and PAS99;
- Helping to develop new H&S and environmental procedures in conjunction with the head of H&S;
- Keeping up to date with changes in legislation to keep up legal compliance across the portfolio;
- Attending site team meetings, providing H&S briefings, as well as advising contractors;
- Deliver training programmes;
- Providing technical support to the PM & Facilities team, whilst helping to install a H&S conscious culture in the business.
As the successful applicant, you will be up to date with ISO14001, 45001, 5001 systems and at minimum NEBOSH General Certificate qualified. You will adept at consulting and educating internal and external stakeholders at every level, from hands-on site staff, to directors of the business.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today