- GBP45000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum + healthcare, bonus, and package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 22nd May 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a General Manager to lead the operational management of a modern, multi-tenanted office development in the West End. This role will see you working with an owner and manager of UK Real Estate, and provides a strong platform for future progression within a major name of the industry.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing an in-house team of FM staff, as well as overseeing the work of a range of total FM suppliers;
- Building lasting relationships with tenants, providing a comprehensive property service to them;
- Ensuring the building remains fully compliant with UK Health, Safety, and Sustainability legislation, signing off all risk assessments and method statements for necessary works;
- Overseeing a proactive and reactive maintenance service for the building plant and fabric;
- Setting, managing, and reconciling service charge budgets;
- Any other duties ad hoc;
As the successful applicant, you will have demonstrable experience in managing a commercial office building and support your experience with an IOSH qualification, whilst IWFM membership is also regarded highly. More importantly, you will be a confident in your ability to bring together a range of stakeholders in order to provide a first class FM service.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online with your CV today