General Manager - Chengdu
- Asia, Mainland China
- Property & Real Estate, Business Development
- 20th February 2019
- Job Type
We are currently assisting a real estate private equity fund to recruit for General Manager to lead their Chengdu business.
The roles and responsibilities include:
- Developing strategic direction of the city
- Run daily operations and ensure there is effective use of all the resources
- Negotiate with the government or M&A projects to achieve the land acquisition target from regional.
- Manage people resources for the city and ensure continues people development.
- Manage and develop customer relationship in order to accomplish sales target.
- Oversee project developments in the city to control project quality, schedule, cost and safety.
- Provide services including facility and equipment, AR/OR, customer satisfaction, ensuring asset optimization.
To qualify for this role you need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Economic/Real Estate or equivalent; MBA is a plus
- At least 10 years solid real estate experience: investment and finance, construction, public affairs, government/public relationship, commercial leadership in industrial sectors
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Relevant business development/ transaction experience in Chengdu
- Leadership quailties
If you are keen to apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com and we will contact you for a confidential discussion.